Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chicago!



This summer has been a whirlwind as I moved in June to Chicago!  It's one of my most favorite places and God opened the doors for me to find a job, a house and to be close to Gabe and this great city.  My photography has tagged along on this journey although not getting the full attention I was planning to give it these months of ideal weather. 

But things have begun to slow down a bit with getting settled into a new life here and I'm looking forward to getting back into consistent shooting.  I have been able to help Gabe create a website since he needed photos for it- so that's been a fun project that we've been able to work on this summer.  

If you're in the Chicago area- I would love to work with you!  My passion is to simply capture people as they are and allow their personalities to come through in each photograph.  Please contact me if you would like to set up a session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment