Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sneak Peek: The Sperry/Traynor Family

It was fun meeting up with the Sperry family again for another family session this past Saturday!  With grandma and grandpa in tow (which helped keep the boys smiling), we walked around the River Market and took advantage of the many great backdrops offered.  

The Sperry family was my first client in Kansas City and I've really appreciated all of the referrals they sent my way!  Brock and Tate also inspired my "treat bag" which is filled with goodies for kids who do a great job... it's just a fun way to keep them excited throughout the shoot!  With wiggly boys, there are alot of candid shots, which helps show off their personalities.  Here are a few of my favorites! 

(click on the image for a larger view)


















More to come soon!


Allie Coyle
Kansas City Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment