Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Energetic In Home Family Session with the Growing Justice Family!

Most of us get inspired when we see action filled movies like James Bond.  But, for Jack, he took it to a whole new level... he decided to make his dramatic arrival into the world a few weeks early!  Holly and Chris were watching the latest Bond movie when Holly realized she was going into labor.  Of course they finished watching the movie and not long after, in the words of Holly, they welcomed Jack.  Jack Justice.

Last week when I met up with the Justice family in their beautiful home, I was eager to meet the little guy.  I also was looking forward to capturing the energy and adorableness (yes, a real word) of Kendall; Jack's older sister.  I did a session with the Justice's last year (which you can view here) and loved going through all of the photos of the many faces and personality of little Kendall.  If you doubt me, just check out those hot pink tassel boots!  Grammy (I was politely corrected a few times by Kendall when I said "grandma") joined in for a few shots and once again, the growing Justice family delivered a fun and oh-so-cute shoot!  Take a peak!














Loved this teachable moment....


















Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to "like" me on Facebook to stay updated on new sessions and an upcoming drawing for a FREE family session!  Thanks for your support!


Allie Coyle
Kansas City Photographer

Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment