Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Behind the Scenes- Video Project for My Website!

Well, it's been a year of taking chances and trying new things and I'm excited to show you a project that's been in the works!

I met up with Jessica and Matt who were willing to be in a video for my website!  It was great shooting with this totally laid back and light hearted couple because I'll be shooting their wedding this fall at Studio 2131 in the Crossroads!  I'm really looking forward to celebrating with them!



Kansas City Videographer, Nick Vaughn (who works at 41 Action News with their Kansas City Live show), made the entire process really easy and fun, and I'm excited to show you his work...



But first, a few photos from the shoot!









Thanks again Jessica, Matt and Nick for helping make this project become a reality!

You can check out the video on my website, AllieCoylePhotography.com!

As always, thanks for your support!



Allie Coyle
Kansas City Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment