Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ashanti & Richard's Laid Back, Lake Engagement Session

I was so excited to meet up with Ashanti and Richard for their engagement session.  Ashanti had described the lake, docks and beautiful area in her homes' charming community, but I was blown away when we got there!  I felt like we were on location in a tropical setting and it gave the session a relaxed and fun feel. 

Of course, Ashanti and Richard were so darn cute together and flirted effortlessly in front of the camera.  This gorgeous couple definitely brought the heat and I'm excited to show you a sneak peek of their photos!
(Click on the image for a larger view.)







































Congrats again Ashanti & Richard!  I can't wait to shoot your wedding in August!!



Allie Coyle
Kansas City Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment