Monday, April 30, 2012

First Publication- One Click at a Time

So, a few months ago I posted about shooting a story for Trinity Magazine and wanted to show you how it turned out.  It's amazing to think of the amount of pictures submitted and seeing that only two made it into print... I guess that's just the "biz"!  Yes, one of the pictures happens to be in the index... but hey, I'm counting it!

I can't help but be excited, although I know this is such a small victory.  And, while it may not be much, things like this tend to get me filled with anticipation of the future could hold!  I've got a long way to go, but I'm enjoying this journey one click of the camera at a time....









And yes, I posted two pictures of each... I'm terrible at editing myself and thought maybe a few different angles would make it more interesting.  :)

Thanks for joining me on this road!



Allie Coyle
Kansas City Photographer

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! being published is such a huge accomplishment and an honor. well done, allie! i'm sure it's just the beginning!

    ReplyDelete