Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Website & Settling Down in Kansas City!

My new website, alliecoylephotography.com,  has officially been launched and I couldn't be more excited!  I'm so thankful to Jen and Meredith of design company, Bumper Krop, for taking a few key words and creating a beautiful custom website for me!



This dynamic duo put their brilliantly creative minds and exceptional talent to work and not only designed my website, but my logo as well!


On my site you'll find examples of my work, a little more about me and my passion for photography, what my sessions entail, a convenient contact form and easy access to my photography facebook page and back here to my photography blog!

If you live in the Kansas City area and are looking for a Kansas City photographer; I'd love to talk with you!  Although I'm new to Kansas City, I already feel so at home here and have enjoyed taking advantage of The City Market, great restaurants such as Pizza Bella and McCoys, ice cream from Murray's and Glace and am sure I'll keep discovering new things!

I've added a My Kansas City Favorites list here on my blog, so you'll have to stay tuned for my recent finds!  And, if you have any suggestions for great Kansas City places to try; let me know!!

I hope you get a chance to check out my new website, and again, if you're looking for a photographer in Kansas City; I'd love to work with you!

Hope to meet you soon!


Allie Coyle
Kansas City Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment